Corporate Social Responsibility has long since ceased to be an empty slogan in the wine world. And certainly not with us.
We make our contribution by:
- Using Dutch carriers who use at least Euro 5 vehicles or better.
- Minimising the use of paper. Our planning department has been completely paper-free for over eighteen months. This has reduced our paper consumption by over 80,000 pages.
- Printing less paper has led to an enormous saving on our ink consumption.
- Reduced paper consumption leads to a reduction in waste processing.
- Limiting the use of lights where possible.
Avoiding ‘consumption’ is now an ingrained part of our thinking and actions.